Neighborly Love

Posted on 30.10.09 | By Avery Spreading | In , ,

My first serious post would be on my new neighbors. I'll do some gossiping too so mind you!

So my new neighbors, who've been in my bad books for a while now, live just behind my house where they can see everything I'm doing. Or not doing as per them. The daughter is also my lover's baby mother. They had a son 11 years ago. Mr. Lover and I have been together for almost 5 years now. The baby mother and I used to be friends until she started running her mouth about everyone, including Mr. Lover. Everytime we meet up and have a chat she would bring up the past and try to cause a rift between me and Mr. Lover.

I tried to keep away and be polite at the same time but it was not working. She wouldn't take the hint. Then she went off the 'good woman' track and decided being a wench and bitter woman is the best thing for her to do. On top of that, she along with her mother talk about everybody everyday.

To cut a long story short, we are sworn enemies now.

And so it will be till I die.

Comments (2)

Aahh... sounds complicated.

It sure did! Not now. Not ever. I washed my hands off of her and her issues...

Post a Comment