Do I Smell Conspiracy?

Posted on 31.10.09 | By Avery Spreading | In ,

When I first met Baby Momma and her daughter from her current relationship, we hit it off right from the beginning. I grew fond of the little girl. We've had merry times together. However, day by day I've noticed that she was getting too 'friendly' as in asking me for gifts or snatching food from my hands. I don't like bad-mannered kids. The mother spoils her rotten and wouldn't instill in her the values or even teach her how to behave when she's out. It's true we were close but good manners insist that you ask before you take.

I spoke to Mr. Lover and told him the behaviour of that child disgusts me. Which made it harder for to spend time with her and Baby Momma. I let out a sigh of relief when I knew that I no longer had to suffer their presence in my life.

Imagine my disbelief when this morning I heard someone call my name. I looked back and saw the little girl. When her mother and Mr Lover fell out nearly 3 months ago the daughter stopped hollering.

So why did she call out today? Mmmm...I don't trust anyone. Something's up. Baby Momma keeps looking at me when she sees me pass by. It's like they are begging to be noticed. Usually Baby Momma and her mother would laugh out loud so that the whole neighborhood would know they're having fun. And now it's furtive glances, obsessive stares...

What are they up to? Or am I reading too much into it?

Comments (1)

I just gave you an award. To get it visit my Blog

Post a Comment